Did you know that developing a wildlife disturbance reduction plan will increase the value of your business? In this course we are dedicated to helping you design a robust wildlife disturbance reduction plan, integrate steps into the various parts of a drone project to minimize your drone operational footprint at the control site, and you walk away with multiple checklists for safe and responsible drone operations.
- STEP 1 - Read the welcome overview
- STEP 2 - Join the Student Facebook Group
- Contact Customer Service
- Monthly Coaching Call Schedule
- Your FREE 1:1 Coaching Call
- STEP 3 - Watch a message from your instructor
- STEP 4 - Introduce yourself
- STEP 5 - Before you go...
- DOWNLOAD - The STRIVE Plan Workbook to get started
- Almost Done!
- Step 1 - Scope
- Step 1 Scope
- Step 1: Seek (con't)
- Step 1 Seek
- Discussion Question 1
- Step 2 - Toolbox
- Discussion Question 2
- Alimosphere Preflight to Post flight Checklist
- Alimosphere Flight Crew Communication Checklist
- Alimosphere Equipment Checklist
- Alimosphere Flight Ready Checklist
- Step 3 - Review
- Please share a specific tactic you have used to improve your drone flights from causing wildlife disturbance.
- Case Study - Dr. Douglas Krause measures body condition of leopard seals in the Antarctic
- Step 4 - Inflight Operations
- What is your favorite drone flight application?
- Step 5 - Visual Observer
- Case Study - Raya Islam studies elephants and discusses the importance of a visual observer
- What one thing have you done in the last year to improve wildlife disturbance reduction when flying a drone?
- Step 6 - Educate, Share, Log
- Case Study: Field Lessons From Australia
- Share information you plan to include in your logbook about the wildlife you encounter.
- STRIVE Workbook - Six Steps for designing a flight plan that is safe, ethical, and green
- Congratulations You've Completed the Course!
- Next Steps
- Final thoughts on this course